EMEA & APAC
Security-Net Guideline - doing business in the EMEA & APAC
- Netronix Integration has separate legal entities within the United States (responsible for works in the Americas) and the United Kingdom (responsible for works withing Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific).
- Any works that a Security-Net partner has within Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific, should be directed towards firstname.lastname@example.org who is UK based.
- The UK office has design, project management, engineering, and installation services available, along with vetted in country preferred local service partners.
- Payments can either be direct to the UK company in GBP via wire transfer or via the US company in USD, which will include a small 5% handling charge to cover wire and exchange rate costs.
- As all EMEA and APAC countries have different tax and import tariffs, Netronix will include known charges within their estimate, to the Security-Net partner.
- As some taxes and import tariffs may be paid at time of delivery by Netronix, invoicing to the Security-Net partner will be split as (25%) on receipt of order, (50%) on installation commencement and (25%) on project completion. All invoices are payable on 30 days.