Traveling This Holiday? Stay Safe with These Tips
As we prepare for the Holiday Season, with restrictions on travel, indoor gatherings and business closures, just to name a few, we wanted to share a few quick reminders and tips to help you stay safe when travelling this holiday season.
Before You Travel:
– Check out the case numbers in the state you’re travelling to…
– Be aware of any mandates at your destination (indoor gatherings, mask mandates, etc.)
– Check the CDC Guidelines to prepare and make a plan
– Face Masks: Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when in public settings, including on public transportation and in transportation hubs such as airports and stations.
– Social Distance: Avoid close contact by staying at least 6 feet apart (about 2 arms’ length) from anyone who is not from your household.
– Be Aware – Awareness of everything you touch / come in contact with can help you stay safe and clean, be sure to keep your hands sanitized at all times. When in doubt, sanitize.
We wish you and your families a safe and happy holiday season!